Sign in to follow this  

best place to buy a head

To cut a long storey short, my current 07 head is usable but i dont know how long it will last, this is because i have a small hole in it which my honda dealer has managed to fix, but are unsure on how long its going last.

so im wondering where can i get 07 head from, no valves or anything else, just the head and the retainers. i know ebay is my best option but all i see is complete used heads, and half the time those guys wont ship to me here in the uk either.

oh its for a crf 250 so if anyone has one laying around or knows where i can get one cheapish, as i probably going to trade this one in for a 09 at the end of the year.

thanks

tom

To cut a long storey short, my current 07 head is usable but i dont know how long it will last, this is because i have a small hole in it which my honda dealer has managed to fix, but are unsure on how long its going last.

so im wondering where can i get 07 head from, no valves or anything else, just the head and the retainers. i know ebay is my best option but all i see is complete used heads, and half the time those guys wont ship to me here in the uk either.

oh its for a crf 250 so if anyone has one laying around or knows where i can get one cheapish, as i probably going to trade this one in for a 09 at the end of the year.

thanks

tom

Hey Tom,

Submit this post in the Honda crf250 forum. Also, look on Ebay:thumbsup:

• Like 1

thanks berm-saw, google didnt show them up, all i got was house of honda and a few others.

i would also like to thank the person who gave me bad repuation telling me to take a chill pill. nice way to treat new members huh.

• Like 1