Sign in to follow this  

Look what i came across today

A set of works zoc forks with the gold nitrate coating :thumbsup: for $300.00 still new in the box :ride:

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

Will get somemore pics after i put them on the bike

Are they the right length? They do come in different lengths. Good find though. Where did you find em?

Are they the right length? They do come in different lengths. Good find though. Where did you find em?

Yeah there the right length....i measured them first :thumbsup: Gottem off a buddy of mine that bought them with his bike but never used them

They fit like a charm :ride:

Before

DSC02263.jpg

After

DSC02289.jpg

Don't see any pics, but I thought you already had zokes on your bike. You need to send these new ones to me.....lol

did you pay $300 just for gold nitride coated legs and black tubes?

Yep just the fork legs no clamps or wheel or brakes

FYI....the Pitster Marzocchi Forks have the stiffest spring rates already installed in the forks from the factory where as the Marzocchis you have do not....:thumbsup:

Nitrate coating and Black legs are cool though

FYI....the Pitster Marzocchi Forks have the stiffest spring rates already installed in the forks from the factory where as the Marzocchis you have do not....:bonk:

Nitrate coating and Black legs are cool though

Went riding today.....forks felt about the same as the Pitster ones :thumbsup: But definitely not any softer than the Pitster Zocs :ride:

Went riding today.....forks felt about the same as the Pitster ones :thumbsup: But definitely not any softer than the Pitster Zocs :ride:

got to know what to look for...:bonk:

got to know what to look for...:lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmm what exactly am i looking for :bonk: Seems to me if they had softer springs the forks would be softer :ride: maybe i could be wrong i guess...if so please enlighten me :thumbsup: