Oh no!...Sierra Club accuses SLO County of removing facts from Pismo report...

Oh no...imagine that....actual facts left out of a report...what a shame.:thumbsup:

The Sierra Club is accusing someone of leaving out 'facts' in the Pismo report. Wow, these missing 'facts' caused officials to make decisions that foiled a Sierra Club's plan. :ride:

You can read the article in The New Time May 22 - 28 issue below:

http://www.newtimesslo.com/news/227/dune-protection-goes-missing/

i finally realized what shirt I'm making in screen printing call tommarrow.

The Sierra Club

Can hike to hell

I wish they'd all just ass-fu*k eachother to death and leave us alone!

Hey I have an idea.

How about the Sierra Club takes that report and shoves it up their ass?

just a matter of time until the commision closes the area. Its going to be a huge financial hit to the residents of Oceano and to our riding community. Funny when we asked for facts from the EPA on the CCMA they declined it.

Oh no...imagine that....actual facts left out of a report...what a shame.:thumbsup:

The Sierra Club is accusing someone of leaving out 'facts' in the Pismo report. Wow, these missing 'facts' caused officials to make decisions that foiled a Sierra Club's plan. :ride:

You can read the article in The New Time May 22 - 28 issue below:

http://www.newtimesslo.com/news/227/dune-protection-goes-missing/

I've finally realized why they have so much time to raise money, go to meetings, project their agenda onto the politicians/the public, etc. al.

(this is satire-ish, but is probably closer to the truth than most people will admit)

1.The first factor is the majortity of SC eco-freaks generally work only part time at liberal cesspool places like starbucks, REI, etc. Because they work part time, they have time to go to meetings and stage protests to have their "voices" be heard. Because their numbers are so strong, it gives politicians, land managers, the media, and basically anybody important the impression that what the SC wants is the will of the general public.

2. The second factor is since they share their "place" with like 8 like minded roommates, their monthly expenses aren't that much so they donate like half of their coffee drink making earnings to SC (the other half goes to buying coffee drinks). This gives the SC the clout to lobby (buy) politicians, sue anybody that does things against their agenda, and launch PR campains to win the support of the sheep (general public)

3. The third factor is:

Their male population lacks testosterone therefore they don't have the desire to do dangerous things for fun like ride motorcycles, go 4-wheeling, hunt, shoot, etc. And because of that lack of testosterone their desire lyes not in fornicating with women, but spending their time "protecting" mother earth.

On the other hand, the hardcore eco-nut female members of the SC have higher testosterone levels than normally found in females. Therefore they have big hands, feet, male pattern baldness, and non-feminine facial characteristics. They also have hairier armpits, arms, and legs. Here is an example of what I'm talking about

000703.007.jpg

Because of this, they are not desirable to men and they don't get any action. To fill this void in their lives, they resort to spending their time "protecting" mother earth.

Know your enemy:prof:

KS is one fugly hypocrite.

Someone needs to take her for a walk on a leash.

I've finally realized why they have so much time to raise money, go to meetings, project their agenda onto the politicians/the public, etc. al.

(this is satire-ish, but is probably closer to the truth than most people will admit)...

That was actually pretty damn funny :thumbsup: