Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Yaaa Hooo!!!

Recommended Posts

I'm in!!!

The lil woman saved my bacon again!!

It's the loooooong way around but I'm here for my TT fix :)

SoCal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SoCalWR426:

I'm in!!!

The lil woman saved my bacon again!!

It's the loooooong way around but I'm here for my TT fix :)

SoCal

Glad to see that Steve was able to help you!

Cheers!

Bryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Bryan Bosch:

Glad to see that Steve was able to help you!

Cheers!

Bryan

Ahaaa... Sorry Bryan, I was refering to My wife. Her name is Karen not Steve! :) Thanks Steve for offering to help, but she beat ya to the draw!

SoCal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SoCalWR426:

Ahaaa... Sorry Bryan, I was refering to My wife. Her name is Karen not Steve! :) Thanks Steve for offering to help, but she beat ya to the draw!

SoCal

I must have been multi-tasking again when I wrote that post! Regardless, keep that woman! Any woman that will help her man with TT must be awesome! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

×