It's raining in the desert!!

Well at least it did for 5 minutes.....:thumbsup:

Great....so now the normal dust has a micro layer of crusty dust on top of the 6" deep regular dust. Thanks for the update!

Should make for some good dusty dust this weekend...

DD that is great news. Sure would be cool if it rained some more. I have watched your posts for a long time. We will need to get together some time. This weekend I am joining a group at Dove Sp but like riding our your way more. Too bad the area out by you is getting so many more visitors than in years past. Take care DR

Should make for some good dusty dust this weekend...

pouring here in the SGValley right now. Looks kinda spotty though. Don't expect it to last long.

it was raining so hard here that i was at a stop light in my car with the wipers on high and i still couldnt see through my windshield.

and there are crazy thunder storms along with rivers going down the street

pouring here in the SGValley right now. Looks kinda spotty though. Don't expect it to last long.

Use your evil magic powers to push that rain out here!!!!!

DD that is great news. Sure would be cool if it rained some more. I have watched your posts for a long time. We will need to get together some time. This weekend I am joining a group at Dove Sp but like riding our your way more. Too bad the area out by you is getting so many more visitors than in years past. Take care DR

Rain is always welcome out here!!

Dove should be sweet this weekend.

Just went for a nice 20 mile ride, Raining off and on here :thumbsup:

Still not enough to even keep the pavement wet

Wayne

Use your evil magic powers to push that rain out here!!!!!

I'm trying.....I'm TRYING!!!!!! The damn stuff keeps sticking right overhead though.... :thumbsup::ride:

Bring on the RAIN!!! :thumbsup::ride::bonk:

rmc0013l.jpg

Perfect now when we go out to Hodge Road on saturday it won't be so dusty

Tons of rain in Redlands last evening more this morning. This is going to be an awsome weekend of riding.:thumbsup: I love the Indians and their curse's. Stupid Orange Show.

Friday Morn 10AM..

No more rain since the "sprinkles" yesterday

Right now its very cool, breezy and overcast.

WOW What a weekend. Dove springs was great. Took a crew up to Mcgivers cabin Sunday, my 13 yr old daughter included "you go girl". Couple snow flurries when we left. Hate to see the heat on its way. Cool days and light till 8pm wish it was like that year around. DR

Yup,epic conditions this past weekend here in the High Desert.