Sign in to follow this  

SC riders... this might be the end for BigIvy....Wedding Day is Saturday

:bonk::p All those who have enjoyed riding behind BigIvy (way behind in my case :mad: ) ...might have experienced it for the last time... The guy is getting hitched :thumbsup: for the first time this weekend. No, not to a plow, but a really nice Lady :lol: (Non dirt biking Lady). He says he is going to keep riding, but I know from personal experience that does not always work out as planned!! Lets hope for the best!

So, wish him well and rag on him about minivans and diapers, car seats on the back of the KTM during the next Enduro... etc etc...:lol:

Ya might also be able to congrat him on wrapping up his Enduro class this year. :ride:... heard a rumor he might have enough points to win even if he does not do the rest of the season... which might be a good thing...

:ride::lol: All those who have enjoyed riding behind BigIvy (way behind in my case :lol: ) ...might have experienced it for the last time... The guy is getting hitched :thumbsup: for the first time this weekend. No, not to a plow, but a really nice Lady :mad: (Non dirt biking Lady). He says he is going to keep riding, but I know from personal experience that does not always work out as planned!! Lets hope for the best!

So, wish him well and rag on him about minivans and diapers, car seats on the back of the KTM during the next Enduro... etc etc...:bonk:

And you can say you were the last to ride with him when he still was allowed to take his 'nads with him!:p

We need to cut him some slack I guess. I never knew what true happiness was until I got married..........unfortunately, it was too damn late then!:mad:

• Like 1

..........unfortunately, it was too damn late then!:thumbsup:

I am going to tell your wife!!! and she might make you wash your own bike! Shame shame on you!

Thanks guys. I'll keep riding no matter what! Just to prove it I might go for a little ride this morning by the house and show up late to the rehersal dinner in Georgia.

Of course, I am missing the last enduro of the season this weekend so that does not bode well....:thumbsup:

don't do it!!! Late for any part of the wedding is not a good idea, especially if you show up with mud and dust covered riding gear!

But I would be tempted too! See ya tomorrow... I can bring an extra bike for you if you want?:thumbsup: