NO Canadian Nationals on Speed this year

Dang it no more holllllllsshhhaaaaaaaaat's. That really sucks. I'm pretty bumed when I heard that on DMXS.

maybe the outdoor channel will pick them up... I keep watching for them to start showing the GP's again each friday night...

Dang it no more holllllllsshhhaaaaaaaaat's. That really sucks. I'm pretty bumed when I heard that on DMXS.

I agree. Great racing. too bad.

That sucks! :thumbsup: The canadian nationals is some of the best racing to watch. The announcers were awesome. I'm very dissapointed in Speed. Not just with this but with a few things here lately.

SCAMED! does anyone know what channels oln on direct tv?

Damnit!! :thumbsup: I would rather watch outdoors mx than the 50 second , 9 turn per lap 15 minute supercross .

That totally SUCKS! Canadian Motocross is 100,000 times better then AMA shit! 99% will agree.

That totally SUCKS! Canadian Motocross is 100,000 times better then AMA shit! 99% will agree.
I'm totally with you on this. I love the canadian motorcross, so much more exciting than the AMA. It just seems like the canadian riders and announcers are really into it.

:thumbsup: Speed :ride:

I want to see the HOLLLLEEESSHHHHHEEEEOOOOOTTT!!!!

That suks Canadian Motocross is intense

Speed's MX coverage is retarded all together. I was looking at the outdoor schedule, they will be broadcast a week after the event, then lites the following week. Now no Canadian MX? Their races are good! I wish ours were that good.

Speed blows:foul: They used to show all kinds of cool motorcycle and offroad stuff. I think NASCAR must have paid their budget for the next couple of years. The power of the almighty dollar:censored:

ive posted on here before that everyone should cancel speed or send a nastygram to let them know much they SUCK!