People Looking For Husky Clothes

I spent quite a while looking around to try to find tshirts, sweatshirts etc. that have the name Husqvarna on them. Most dealers dont have anything and for the most part only european companies have anything to order. Well, I did a google search and I came up with what worked out to be a pretty good find. Cintas, the uniform company, happens to make embroidered Husqvarna clothing. If you do a Google search on "cintas husqvarna" and look for the link that starts with "http://www6.cintasvip.com/uniformcatalog" etc. and go to that link, you can order Husqvarna stuff. I dont have any clue how to get a hyperlink to work to go to that site but if you use the Google method you can get there.

Hopefully this helps with people that are looking for Husky clothes!

Joel

I have ordered Husky clothing from a dealer in the UK. There is some really cool stuff that never makes it across the lake. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll give you the email address of the parts guy I dealt with.

Motosportz has shirts, pants and jacket

http://www.motosportz.com/HVA-SS/HVA-SS-Home.htm

tls25rs

I dont have any clue how to get a hyperlink to work
when you are posting you will see a line on top with icons, the icon that represents the globe with a chain link, when you click that there will be a new box open, just copy and past you url there.

Guess I should have explained myself a little better. I know how to get a hyperlink into a post, the issue is that for some reason when I put the hyperlink in a post, or save it as a shortcut or anything else, when I attempt to go to that link at a later time, the link leads me to a page that says my shopping has taken too long and I haved timed out. Once I get that page and try to find the Husqvarna section again I can't get to it, I only get to the generic Cintas site. For example, if I click on the link that rajobigguy put in this thread I get that same message I just described.

Anyhow, whatever way people get there, there is a site that sells Husqvarna embroidered stuff relatively inexpensively.

Thanks

Joel

Guess I should have explained myself a little better. I know how to get a hyperlink into a post, the issue is that for some reason when I put the hyperlink in a post, or save it as a shortcut or anything else, when I attempt to go to that link at a later time, the link leads me to a page that says my shopping has taken too long and I haved timed out. Once I get that page and try to find the Husqvarna section again I can't get to it, I only get to the generic Cintas site. For example, if I click on the link that rajobigguy put in this thread I get that same message I just described.

Anyhow, whatever way people get there, there is a site that sells Husqvarna embroidered stuff relatively inexpensively.

Thanks

Joel

Interesting, It did it to me to. That's the first time I ever had that happen.:thumbsup:

I got the same timeout message, but when I tried the link again, it was just fine. I tried several more times and everything was fine. Go figure :bonk:

I ordered several t-shirts and the computer bag. It will make a fine carry-all bag. The guys are gonna be jealous at the Fourmile Freakout :thumbsup::ride:

GP in San Diego has their logo (which is a nice one,see casual apparel) on the back of each of their brands of bikes including Husqvarna. And have Husky Hats as well

http://www.gpmotorcycles.com/

CRIM0061-3.jpg

CRIM0062-1.jpg

I actually have one of the GP Motorcycles hats that I got when I was in San Diego on business. Their stuff is pretty good looking as well.

I made some red jerseys and blue jerseys. Many have gone out to guys so far. Look nice and PM me for any info.

Joe

I spent quite a while looking around to try to find tshirts, sweatshirts etc. that have the name Husqvarna on them. Most dealers dont have anything and for the most part only european companies have anything to order. Well, I did a google search and I came up with what worked out to be a pretty good find. Cintas, the uniform company, happens to make embroidered Husqvarna clothing. If you do a Google search on "cintas husqvarna" and look for the link that starts with "http://www6.cintasvip.com/uniformcatalog" etc. and go to that link, you can order Husqvarna stuff. I dont have any clue how to get a hyperlink to work to go to that site but if you use the Google method you can get there.

Hopefully this helps with people that are looking for Husky clothes!

Joel

Don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" here, but you do know the stuff from Cintas is for the Husqvarna power equipment business. It is the wrong color scheme and some of it has power equipment on it. Most of it looks like it was left over from last years corporate golf outing:p

Me, I will hold out a little longer for BMW to get their act together and put out a hard parts catalog and a clothes and acc. catalog.

My 2cents

Mike

It is the wrong color scheme and some of it has power equipment on it. Most of it looks like it was left over from last years corporate golf outing:p

Yup, gotta say I noticed that some of it was power equipment related but last I checked the logo is the same and you can get a couple of different colors so color shouldn't be an issue. So, if anyone is looking for tshirts/sweatshirts/jackets etc. that have the correct logo albeit in a very modest presentation then this site will get them that type of gear. It wont get them a badass riding jersey or anything like that but it will get them to Husky clothes.

I too hope that BMW gets their act together and brings some Husqvarna related apparel to the US. Odds of them bringing the 3XL sizes I need are slim and none but hey hopefully they bring something here for the rest of the Husky faithful.

Joel

Yeah, when are they gonna release a Husqvarna stubbie cooler. When I got a KTM in 1999 I got a beanie, stubbie cooler, keyring and other stuff.

With the Husky, there was only a keyring..........not good enough. I like to mix my beer drinking and motorbike riding.

They should follow KTM's lead with the Hardparts catalog. They have more swag than you can shake a stick at.

Yeah, when are they gonna release a Husqvarna stubbie cooler. When I got a KTM in 1999 I got a beanie, stubbie cooler, keyring and other stuff.

With the Husky, there was only a keyring..........not good enough. I like to mix my beer drinking and motorbike riding.

R and D Husqvarna in Sydney sent me a free Husky stubby holder when i ordered some gear through them. I contacted Husky Australia about some more merchandise to get the name out there and they replied saying that they are working on it. This was 6 months ago he also said the motto "Dont waste another weekend" was going to be all over the new t-shirts, stickers etc..

I was flipping through a catalog and notice they have some Husky T-shirts. I was considering purchasing them but $30.00 seems a bit pricey for a long sleeve silk screen t-shirt. If it was authentic Husky apparel I would have already placed an order, but since it's not I'm less likely to buy.

http://www.compacc.com/p.cfm/c/1008002/p/20830

http://www.compacc.com/p.cfm/c/1008002/p/3362

I would like to get the red hoody from the Husky, but called the dealer and was told the part number isn't good. :thumbsup:

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/flash_collection/en/load.swf

Thanks fatman!!!:thumbsup:

I was just going to say go to Metro Racing...but Fatman beat me to it