Sign in to follow this  

So where's everyone riding this holiday weekend?

Going camping with riding buddies or family/friends?

Not riding at all?

We have a HUGE group of riders and non-riding family camping out in some meadow with a nice creek nearby. Had someone go up a day early to stake claim. Every year I say I'm not dealing with the traffic, etc., but every year I'm back up there having a blast.

Small group ride on the eastern slope on Saturday then Sunday is the annual Stump Jump competition for the SJMC :thumbsup: . Hopefully I won't break anything...

Small group ride on the eastern slope on Saturday then Sunday is the annual Stump Jump competition for the SJMC :thumbsup: . Hopefully I won't break anything...

Hmmmmm.... did not know you were gonna make it this year Pete. Shaping up to be gnarly competition :ride:

I noticed TRAV is being a puss and going to Straddleline on Sunday, oh well a KTM has never won.... Steve-O won it a TM a few years back but I think this competition is too much for most KTM's and their owners.......

Camping with the family at Bedal on the mountain loop. Just going to ride some forest roads on the plated KTM.

taneum to camp,ride and clear

Just going to ride the dual sport pig (XR650L) around Packwood and see how high up I can actually ride. Maybe putt around town and check out the flea market. Good thing I didn't sell it with gas prices being what they are!:thumbsup:

Now that sounds like fun! My non-biking friend asked, yesterday, if we could take my "cargo bike" (it's a DRZ436 with side bags, haha, cargo bike) to the Farmers' Market. Normally I'd tell her no cuz it's a zoo down there, and things are so jam packed, but if this is an opportunity to show someone how much fun a motorcycle can be, then I'm gonna jump on it!

Now where's my goofy open face helmet with the big sparkly star on the back??? Nothing like bringing up that picture at a future gathering!

Just going to ride the dual sport pig (XR650L) around Packwood and see how high up I can actually ride. Maybe putt around town and check out the flea market. Good thing I didn't sell it with gas prices being what they are!:thumbsup:

My family and friends are camping and ridding at Idaho City

Our Club is having a get together at the Shelton Poker Run. That's where we will be.

My guys will be out at Upper Nestucca Saturday, and I will be home pouting that I'm not cool enough to go ride with a bunch of high school boys--but then again...I'll be practicing here at home for Eddieville next weekend--I'm so geeky-dork excited!

My family and friends are camping and ridding at Idaho City

I wonder how much "I'm not pre-riding" the course will take place. Not with your crew, but I meant Idaho City campers/racers for the IC100.

Burnt Hill in Sequim on Friday and Saturday never saw anyone or any tracks.

East Fort Rock all this past week, pics here: http://www.tripleateam.com/dirt/v/events/2008/efrmay08/

Tomorrow morning North Millican.

Joe...........

Joe...a couple things:

- love EFR, rode there 3 weeks ago for the first time and will now put it on my annual trip list!

-your son looks JUST like you, at least i assume he's yours.

-where was the snow? already there or did it anow some while you were there?

Joe

Joe...a couple things:

- love EFR, rode there 3 weeks ago for the first time and will now put it on my annual trip list!

-your son looks JUST like you, at least i assume he's yours.

-where was the snow? already there or did it anow some while you were there?

Joe

That is my oldest son Austin. We were at the 25 staging area. The snow came in and most of the crew with me started packing it in so we went into Bend and hung out at a friends. Yesterday we rode Millican and it is a lot faster pace,, I don't get into top gear and keep it pinned very often.

Joe.......