Sign in to follow this  

Long Weekend...Who's Riding Where?

Who is up to what kind of two-wheeled adventure this 3-day Memorial Day Weekend?

I've got a few minor work obligations to Ma Bell, but other than that....should be free for about anything!

Anyone have play riding plans?

Where & when?

Trackman, what kind of shape will the track in at FVOR?

HD ride on Saturday, BR??? on Sunday with the 2 midgets, and SCUBA diving on Monday

i wish i could but i have a baseball tournament in the Quad city and will be gone for the whole weekend. so baseball= no riding.

i'm not sure where, but the trusty kdx and i will be churning up dirt somewhere. :thumbsup: i'll keep an eye on this thread maybe we'll all hang out and ride and then go get an apple turnover or something. :ride:

I have to take the motorcycle rider saftey class all day saturday and sunday, so I guess no racing. Maybe MC on monday.

Probably Megacross Saturday and Motoland Sunday. Wish Casey wasn't 200 miles from home.... would like to race their HS on Monday.

BR was great yesterday (Thrusday), they even had the whole sand track perfectly groomed (then Schuck and friends had to tear it up haha, its awesome to see good riders go fast).

The clay track was pretty nice yesterday, a bit of dust towards the end but that is always the case. The new section is getting broken in pretty well, but my biggest gripe about that is the new turn to enter the new section (the one before the old 180 berm). That turn is full of clay balls, right when you hit the brakes of course and it feels like riding on freaking marbles.

Megacross Saturday night and private rental at Walnut on Monday.

Sat BR.....I know,shocking.

Afraid to come out and play alone on a Sunday?

What... your 2-rider block-passing posse not available?

"The Deuce" (Mendota sat night.....Byron on Sunday). Byron on sunday is gonna be the shiznitz.

oh and suppose mendota is going to be an "also ran"

you turd...

LOL

HD ride on Saturday, BR??? on Sunday with the 2 midgets, and SCUBA diving on Monday

Well, is it BR on Sunday, and when?

Br was good Saturday and I caught the Mendota races that night.Might ride Monday.

Br was good Saturday and I caught the Mendota races that night.Might ride Monday.

Hmmm...I might be able to be convinced to ride Monday if someone can go.....:thumbsup: