foresthill pics if you want

Sorry bout the title. Im not a freakin greenie, i hate sierra club, im pissed they shut down clearcreek, my dad is out of commission with a torn muscle in his arm and im taking a camping trip out there and just wanta see what it looks like.

Looks like a greenie post.

How old is this person? Like 12?

I Smell A Rat!!!!!!!

The Mole!!!

shown on TT :bonk: . THis will be a thread to show your rides at foresthill because some of us have to wait to ride there :ride: . So show your fun at foresthill pictures and list the names of the trails they are of :thumbsup:

runerider

Why don't you post pics of your trip with you, your bike, and the trails/w numbers in plain sight. That way we'll know that

1. You're not a green thats going to use posted pics against us

2. we can trust you

I agree. The first post comes off as suspicious and with all the stuff thats been hapening to our sport in the recent past everyone is on edge...and rightfully so.

I think we need to stop posting pictures period. We know what and where we ride.

I'm starting to agree with this, sharing our riding areas on the net allows our enemies to more easily target us, although I'm sure they are all over it already.

I'm starting to agree with this, sharing our riding areas on the net allows our enemies to more easily target us, although I'm sure they are all over it already.

Kinda hard to keep that stuff from the enemy when the state pretty much lists all legal riding areas within CA

your little nanny nanny icon and your little bonk bonk icon are a sure give away! we need to be careful guys! there getting inside info,there feeding off our threads

bad gas him out of here :thumbsup:

I think we need to stop posting pictures period. We know what and where we ride.

Hey buick,

Remember me? Wife & I met ya a few months back up at Middle Creek, ol' fart & WR gal..

Well, gettin back on topic-

my camera broke right after I snapped your pic..:thumbsup::ride:

Omen of things to come? :bonk:

:thumbsup: First off, my dad is out of commission cuz he tore a muscle in his arm and cant ride. Secondly, were headed there for a camping trip in June and i want to know what the riding is gonna be like and if its gonna be like clear creek at all. jeez.

would a greenie know this:

the troll trail is filled with poison oak

the red sticker season ends a month early at metcalf

a crf250x pipe will accept the R header and cam to completely change the use of power

clear creek was just shut down for some stupid reason after 30 years of it being okay and they have no reason to shut it down becuase asbestos is still in the dirt in all of Cali

The mining town (idrea) has a main abandoned general store that is still stocked with Japanese ketchup and Coca Cola crystal

MY crf230f has:

a BBR pipe

Powerup kit

Factory effex graphics (but i had to trip the front and rear fender becasue it will accept cr250 graphics but they have to be trimmed)

Under the seat there is a snorkel on the airbox, when pulled, it increases airflow but you must clean the airfilter sooner

The harder springs bottom out less but they are still pretty poor for motox

I also believe we should join the greenie's game. I know why you think that they have "inside" guys in this forum and i believe we should put some in theres :ride: . Gimme a break :thumbsup:

Don't let it get to ya runerider.

It's just that the subject of Foresthill, and it's abuse from overuse, has been a topic of some concern on this site for the last few years.

If folks get snotty in their replies, could be a little frustration rearing it's ugly head..

srry bout that...just pisses me off that i wanna see someplace cuz those :thumbsup: sierra clubbers who want to destroy our riding commmunity

PDR_0216.jpg

PDR_0184.jpg

PDR_0181.jpg

PDR_0163.jpg

PDR_0159.jpg

PDR_0154.jpg

srry bout that...just pisses me off that i wanna see someplace cuz those :thumbsup: sierra clubbers who want to destroy our riding commmunity

Saying the riding boards are on edge is an understatement. I just hope you understand where we're coming from.

We should meet up at metcalf sometime, I haven't been there in ages.

PDR_0216.jpg

PDR_0184.jpg

PDR_0181.jpg

PDR_0163.jpg

PDR_0159.jpg

PDR_0154.jpg

See, there ya go, i agree with everyone that we shouldnt be sharing pics like people roosting squirrels or whatever, just the riding that we are allowed to do. Thanks for finally starting this post again

Nice pics Trevor. I did loop 6 counter clockwise last year, Stopped and took a dip at the same bridge, and took a picture of the devils turd as well. I remember a few tight switchbacks and some rocky stair case's that some guys had trouble with. Camped right on the water for 3 nights. Nice trip.

Nice pics Trevor. I did loop 6 counter clockwise last year, Stopped and took a dip at the same bridge, and took a picture of the devils turd as well. I remember a few tight switchbacks and some rocky stair case's that some guys had trouble with. Camped right on the water for 3 nights. Nice trip.

So this loop 6 is the way to go? my dad and i LOVE the really technical challenging trails:applause: . Would you recomend it :thumbsup: