Corral Canyon vs Lark Canyon: which is better?

Going down to SD this weekend to meet and ride with an old friend. I've done Corral a couple of years ago. Is McCain Valley more 'desert' than Corral?

Thanks for the feedback!

no. Lark is a much smaller riding area, but i think the riding there is more fun, even though you can cover it all in about half a day, maybe less. Lark has much tighter, faster trails. Where as McCain is fun too, but it might have some more technical stuff, and more like dirt roads then trails in other sections. I would say McCain is at a higher elevation, there are more trees, you get up into the hot areas, then down under shade trees, Lark is all trails cut threw scrub brush and cacti. Both are fun, and it depends on your riding style. I like fast and tight, so i really enjoy lark

Lark and McCain are the same place.

I Like both CC and McCain and ride them often. CC is more tech than McCain is. McCain does have some more "desert" type terrian but mostly two track stuff with some single track mixed around. CC is bigger and now fully open. But as SG said if you want real Dez stuff your best going to PC.

yeah I agree with the other poster, take the extra 20 minutes and drive to plaster city, its going to be great weather and it looks like it might have rained which makes the conditions really epic!

crfxer- I'll bet the conditions were perfect yesterday... I'm going to try to go on Monday... hopefully it hasn't dried up too much by then

To the OP... Lark is more "desert like", and Corral is more scrub... both areas have a good chance of head-ons on busy weekends, as they have blind corners, and quads are allowed on most of the trails.

If you want true "desert" terrain, going down to Plaster, then riding to Superstition and Ocotillo will give you alittle of everything and more high speeds than you'll likely get at McCain or Lark