Villapoto and Lawrence right: unfair charges

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVdu9x0WlSY&feature=related

ryan looks like he purposely flicked his bike up at jason and thats what caused this little mini brawl, it doesnt make sence jason got $7500 and 1 year probation and ryan only got a $2500 fine? :thumbsup:

may be a repost but the charges seem unfair and unequal.

You've never seen that? lol.

Yeah.. kinda old but. yeah

yeh ive seen that, but i just though id post it because i just realized how unfair it is.

u must not know the whole story

do some research lol

Yeah, lol. I have always looked as Lawrence as a cocky person, becuase a few years back he was racing at the local track (very unfamous and small)

He was being a dousche and one of the locals fought him :ride:

Apparently he was like trying to do donuts in the pavilion and was being arrogant :thumbsup:

if anyone needs to go away in Mx is JL. what a wanker.

Although cocky and arrogant, he adds much needed flavor to the sport, and I happen to kind of like him for that reason, he keeps things interesting and people honest.

If anyone needs to leave MX its Josh Hansen!

The AMA said the added charges was because of his history of things like this..

With that said, I agree it's BS. I'll root for J-Law over Cryn' Ryan anyday.

Although cocky and arrogant, he adds much needed flavor to the sport, and I happen to kind of like him for that reason, he keeps things interesting and people honest.

If anyone needs to leave MX its Josh Hansen!

:thumbsup::ride: well said. I like lawrence and his style but sometimes he does take things too far. other than that hes the man and could whoop most of ur arses on the track.:bonk:

I think Jason is a punk! You dont have to act like a total A-hole to ride fast! I hope someone really gives that kid the beating he has coming to him soon! And yes I know he could out ride me any day of the week but I just really cant stand his attitude but it is just my personal opinion!

Jlaw is an amazing rider and like "ibgoinaj" said he spices up what has recently been a flavorless sport the past few seasons. He got screwed. Villipoto got off lightly because he is seen as the star child of the new generation of mx/sx riders. Villipoto instigated a fight, end of story, he deserved a much more severe punishment.

Seth

That fight happend 30 feet in front of me last year. That was the end result of 2 laps on pushing each other into corners. Purposely waiting for the other to push them into corners. All sorts of things.

It was actualy cool to watch. Although I am not one to result to violence. :thumbsup::ride:

Can't wait to goto the races next weekend. The track is being run backwards for the first time. RC and McGrath were invited to race since it is the 40th

anniv. I just got an email today from Hangtown that Reed and Windam are racing although the TV cast at Las vegas said neither were racing out doors this year.

I agree

The AMA said the added charges was because of his history of things like this..

With that said, I agree it's BS. I'll root for J-Law over Cryn' Ryan anyday.

I agree 100% I dont like ryan but he can ride.

j-law= &%$#@!! he got what was coming to him

Villopoto instigated by launchin his bike into J-Law is the way it appeared to me, thats more dangerous than fists anyday. RV should've had an even or higher fine in my opinion.

That fight happend 30 feet in front of me last year. That was the end result of 2 laps on pushing each other into corners. Purposely waiting for the other to push them into corners. All sorts of things.

It was actualy cool to watch. Although I am not one to result to violence. :thumbsup::ride:

Can't wait to goto the races next weekend. The track is being run backwards for the first time. RC and McGrath were invited to race since it is the 40th

anniv. I just got an email today from Hangtown that Reed and Windam are racing although the TV cast at Las vegas said neither were racing out doors this year.

yes. I will be there too. I have been going there for the last 3 or 4 years.

Yeah, that is pretty old...still kind of funny :thumbsup:

like he said, Law was just blockin Villapoto the whole practice and putting around. Stuff had happened earlier in the day between the two, then I guess Lawrence just wouldn't stop with it. Maybe that's why they J Law got in more trouble, because he kept instigating through the whole day, he kept trying to piss off Villapoto, and got his wish. I guess the AMA saw it like two guys in a bar, Law was just standing in front of him calling him names and basically telling him "hit me, you P****", Villapoto ignored him, then just got fed up and actually hit him. I think the league did the right thing, personally. At least from the story I heard...

whatever your thoughts are regarding their personality traits, VP got OWNED!