This had to hurt

I got a good chuckle out of this but the more I look at it the guy had to get hurt pretty bad. Fully clipped in and still holding the bars!

Bikefaceplant.jpg

HAHAHA!!!

owned!!

OUCHHHHH. Broken nose much???

lmao! yea he got owned

haha...how bout' a broken face?

Wow, the ol' bike helmet wouldn't have done much there would it?

wow... looks like he actually bent the rim with his face...lol.

That sucks ouch

Looks like the fork tube snapped. If you think about the rotation of the wheel, and it's position it could have easily driven his nose into his brain. He's a lucky dude if he lived.

:thumbsup::ride::bonk::lol::mad:

that ones going to leave a mark:lol:

and look at the guy in the background with the red bandana, looks like he saw it comin...

wow... looks like he actually bent the rim with his face...lol.

ouch it does.

Nice Helmet

why does it look like a nylon rope is attached and re-slacked? everyone except the guy w/ the bandana is looking at it.

Either fork tube or head tube failure. Look at the bike, no forks or front wheel. That must stung:eek:

Either fork tube or head tube failure. Look at the bike, no forks or front wheel. That must stung:eek:

I think that is his front wheel he's kissing..

talk about having a bad day..

burnout on the face!!!

Personally, if that were me it could only improve my looks!

why does it look like a nylon rope is attached and re-slacked? everyone except the guy w/ the bandana is looking at it.

Dude, that's not a nylon rope. It is clearly the riders umbilical cord. Good thing for his mom that he crashed, if he a had gone far enough to make it taut she would be the one with the OWEE!:thumbsup: