Sign in to follow this  

radiators, stock or aftermarket???

i have a 05x and already went thru 1 set already, i think im going with the pwr radiators what do you guys think?

get the silicon fludsystems ones, they are like 12 bucks and look trick

go to the crf250r forum and click on the "radiator hose" thread

get the silicon fludsystems ones, they are like 12 bucks and look trick

go to the crf250r forum and click on the "radiator hose" thread

I think he's looking for the radiator not the hoses?

How bad are your radiators there is a company Mylers I think that fixes them pretty cheap they advertise in Dirtrider and Dirtbike magazines, I know they were mentioned in several threads... you could search for rad repair in the forum

they r bad twisted and puking fluid all over i aint even going to try to fix i want aftermarket i think but open for suggestions

I have seen several posts about radiators that were mangled bad and came back from Mylers looking damn near perfect for around $50. I don't think the a/m ones would be any more durable, but might be worth it if they had a higher capacity.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2007/default.asp?p=418 $449 for the pair...wow

TT store OEM 19010-ksc-a11 - $118

19015-ksc-a11 - $106

you might price them at servie honda too

Are you sure of the part numbers, because i've found others P/N for my CRF250X which are :

19010-KSC-641

19015-KRN-731

Furthermore when i go on the TT store, i did not see the radiators P/N for my bike.

Are you sure of the part numbers, because i've found others P/N for my CRF250X which are :

19010-KSC-641

19015-KRN-731

Furthermore when i go on the TT store, i did not see the radiators P/N for my bike.

http://www.ronniesmailorder.com/fiche_select.asp

to fische for specific years, verify p/n's. TT only shows the fische for the 05. then type in the specific p/n into the search on the OEM parts page