Gaerne SG-12s

those are sick. I need some new boots soon to. blue would look sick with my gear and yamaha.

They look plain, not much color, but I would wear them.

:thumbsup::ride::bonk::lol:

I'm personally more of an all white kind of boot guy but, if they are as comfortable as the sg10s I'd wear them.

I'm personally more of an all white kind of boot guy but, if they are as comfortable as the sg10s I'd wear them.

There is an all white version.

GoVegasGaerne2.JPG

GoVegasgaerne3_0.JPG

They are also are gonna be near 500 dollars.

Well, looks like it's time to buy new boots again. Just bought my SG-10's a few months ago, but the 12's are just too cool. The orange ones are calling my name. :thumbsup::ride:

Well, looks like it's time to buy new boots again. Just bought my SG-10's a few months ago, but the 12's are just too cool. The orange ones are calling my name. :thumbsup::ride:

Haha, I am thinking the exact same thing. My SG-10s are still pretty new, but I have to get some of these when they come out.

lol i have had my sg10's since 05, deffentally buying a set of those, when are they being released?

I just got an E-mail from BTO Sports.

The SG-12s will be available July 25th, and cost $550. :thumbsup:

10.jpg?a=1102175690013

I just got an E-mail from BTO Sports.

The SG-12s will be available July 25th, and cost $550. :thumbsup:

10.jpg?a=1102175690013

What do the new boots offer that the SG-10's don't besides the looks factor and a higher number? Still will probably buy them even if they don't have anything new in 'em.

That price is a joke.

I guess I'll have to stay happy with my SG-10's

Look real close at the photos...the SG-12's have significantly improved the hinge design from the SG-10, improved gator at top of boot, floating shin plate and teh padding inside around the footand ankles are even more comfy than in the past....I love my SG-10's...Can't wait to torture some of these this Fall !

$550? What a joke.

Suddenly, paying $425 for Sidi Crossfires's isn't looking so bad.

$550? What a joke.

Suddenly, paying $425 for Sidi Crossfires's isn't looking so bad.

Better hurry up, Sidi parted ways with Motonation.....

Tech 10's 459.99 @ Motosport

Sidi X-Fires 425

I'd pay $ 100.00 more for the Gaerne's over either of those options !