Good god man.....

:thumbsup: I know you guys get annoyed with this stuff. That being said, I have an 05 SM and want a full system and don't wanna spend (obviously) crazy $$ for it. However, I do want a really good quality product for my "buck". Haven't had much luck with the search function unless I'm just a total idiot which is possible. Don't really want a Yosh (nothing personal) because they seem to be everywhere - but if that's the way to go, so be it. Muzzy, FMF, etc....? Also, is a rejet typically a must with a full system? Thanks WAY in advance for the input folks.....

I hear you wanting to save a buck, but Yoshimura pipes and DRZ's are made for one another. Well, aren't they?

I hear you wanting to save a buck, but Yoshimura pipes and DRZ's are made for one another. Well, aren't they?

Don't know - hence my question. Synonimous with Suzuki..? Yes

Yoshis own the DRZ. Plus ever notice all the Suzuki / Yoshimura pair ups on factory teams? Any full system is gonna be pricey, most within $100 of each other. Might as well buy what's proven the be the best, by some of the best in the business. Plus they sound so damn good..........mmmmmm.

jc motorsports in irvine, ca(they have a ebay store) they sell the full SS muzzy for 364$ shipping charges are minimal.yes you will need to rejet.

jc motorsports in irvine, ca(they have a ebay store) they sell the full SS muzzy for 364$ shipping charges are minimal.yes you will need to rejet.

good man - thanks!

having trouble....link? and which jet kit? sizes...mains, etc...? thanks again seriously!

You might want to reconsider full Yoshimura RS-2 stainless... it's like $100 more than muzzy but it's the s**t!!

3250.jpg

3250_2_.jpg

You might want to reconsider full Yoshimura RS-2 stainless... it's like $100 more than muzzy but it's the s**t!!

3250.jpg

3250_2_.jpg

Also noticed the Leo Vince full for $511 designed to work with the stock jetting.....

do you wont to save some money by buying used ???

I would love to upgrade to the Ti but cant swing the $500+ with out knowing that I can get some $$$ out of my old pipe

do you wont to save some money by buying used ???

I would love to upgrade to the Ti but cant swing the $500+ with out knowing that I can get some $$$ out of my old pipe

dibs - whatcha got?

Also noticed the Leo Vince full for $511 designed to work with the stock jetting.....

means makes the same HP as stock

so $511 for some thing that will not rust like the stock pipe

means makes the same HP as stock

so $511 for some thing that will not rust like the stock pipe

so what are you looking to sell?

Yoshimura RS-3 stainless slip-on with a FMF strate "E" stainless head pipe

I have to worn you

it is used

and some thing about the FMF stainless looks rusty ware the rocks and water spray on to it from the frunt tire

look at it this way

I'm content to run what I got

hell I put 10,000 miles on it last summer

ok...