Good god man.....

? I know you guys get annoyed with this stuff. That being said, I have an 05 SM and want a full system and don't wanna spend (obviously) crazy $$ for it. However, I do want a really good quality product for my "buck". Haven't had much luck with the search function unless I'm just a total idiot which is possible. Don't really want a Yosh (nothing personal) because they seem to be everywhere - but if that's the way to go, so be it. Muzzy, FMF, etc....? Also, is a rejet typically a must with a full system? Thanks WAY in advance for the input folks.....

Yoshis own the DRZ. Plus ever notice all the Suzuki / Yoshimura pair ups on factory teams? Any full system is gonna be pricey, most within $100 of each other. Might as well buy what's proven the be the best, by some of the best in the business. Plus they sound so damn good..........mmmmmm.

jc motorsports in irvine, ca(they have a ebay store) they sell the full SS muzzy for 364$ shipping charges are minimal.yes you will need to rejet.

having trouble....link? and which jet kit? sizes...mains, etc...? thanks again seriously!

jc up thier listed price on the muzzy as far as ebay is concerned

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-MUZZYS-Full-Exhaust-Suzuki-DRZ-400-DRZ400-2003-06_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ35596QQihZ013QQitemZ230238512121QQtcZphoto

as of christmas time is was 364 calling thier store directly:excuseme:

jetting, i recommend getting a JD jet kit from the online store on this website:thumbsup: