Sign in to follow this  

Just ordered MRD pipe

Hey guys I just placed my order for the MRD Racing pipe for my 07 CRF450R. I want to thank you guys for getting the word out on this system. I would have never known of the MRD if it weren't for you guys and this site. I really appreciate the advise and input.:thumbsup: I can't wait to get it and see for myself how it performs. Thanks, John.

Hey guys I just placed my order for the MRD Racing pipe for my 07 CRF450R. I want to thank you guys for getting the word out on this system. I would have never known of the MRD if it weren't for you guys and this site. I really appreciate the advise and input.:thumbsup: I can't wait to get it and see for myself how it performs. Thanks, John.

should should see what a Yoshi or Pro Circuit can do.

to your wallet:p

You've got some of the BEST quotes on TT !!! :thumbsup::ride::bonk:

to your wallet:p

Damn skippy. good work :thumbsup:

I've had a Yosh, it got smashed on a bad wreck, I've moved to an MRD and never thought about any other pipe since. Kudos to Dave @ http://www.mrd-racing.com

:ride:

whats the differance between the standard and procomp pipe?

whats the differance between the standard and procomp pipe?

there many different ways you can make your pipe.......just call or pm dave "DH367"......he will tell you all you need to know:thumbsup:

Pro comp spec is quieter. If I am not mistaken it has a tapered core and a resinaor end cap. Doesn't take away power, but makes it quieter than the regular MRD. I have the pro comp spec mrd for my bike. I like it, I think it is defenetly worth the extra few dollars because it is not as loud.

should should see what a Yoshi or Pro Circuit can do.

You may want to rethink that...

The MRD will make more power...and if you bend it up, send it back. Dave will fix it for free...

Bend up your PC and call Mitch about it...see what he says :thumbsup:

why is the pro comp specs even an option, it should be on all their pipes

Thanks guys and I will let you know how it "feels" just as soon I get it. Hey I did take my stock 07 CR450R and whip a guy that works for me on his 06 KX450 in some friendly drag races today! I Took him 12 times in a row. It seems he's been takling a little smack about how much faster his KX over my red bike. Man these things are FUN!!! Oh... thanks again for helping keep my wallet nice a fat. Later, John

thanks because i will prolly get bad for it too:bonk:

Well then I guess I'll have to throw some good gas at you to even the score.

Nice work :thumbsup:

you cant.........you just did for the socket:p

ahhh crap :ride: .... i'll get ya latter...once i've "spread some reputation around" :thumbsup:

I ordered a MRD for my bike this week as well (05 CRF450R), Procomp with the stock heat shield mounts. Can't wait, Dave was quick and awesome to deal with over the internet.