07 or 08 left overs

does anyone know of any website that sells any left over motocross bikes like 07's? i want a new bike but really am not tryin to get into an issue with the fuel injection especially since they just started producing them.

are you talkiing about suzukis? theyre the only ones who were mass producing the FI 450s so far. if you are,thats what i did,i got a left over 05 rmz 450 for 4000.

yeah i was talkin about the suzuki but i also don't like how the 08 kawasaki they added flywheel weights and de-tuned it but where can you get leftovers from?

yeah i was talkin about the suzuki but i also don't like how the 08 kawasaki they added flywheel weights and de-tuned it but where can you get leftovers from?

what I did was went on Kawasaki's website and searched for dealers within 100 miles from me. Then I contacted all those dealers via email and asked. I found an 07 kx450f and bought it out the door for $5300. Unless your an expert motocrosser, you'll like the 08 better with the flywheel weighted. It is much easier to ride than the 07. In fact I'm going to install the flywheel weights on my kids 07 to make it more manageable for him.