08 te handlebar risers

Where can I get some risers?

Try calling BRP.

If you're not looking for more than 3/4" or so get the Husky spacers they use on the other models. I put some on mine. Cost about $10 for the spacers and longer bolts. If not ProTech makes some nice stuff, too.

Talk to Mike at Tasky's

I believe he can get some OEM Husky risers for you.

TASKYS METRIC CYCLE 2415 Hewitt Avenue Everett, Washington 98201

Just two blocks from Interstate 5 on the corner of Hewitt and Baker

Phone: 425.252.2295

fax: 425.258.4514


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now