Where did your DR-Z400 take you today?

The DR-Z is a great "do everything and go anywhere" bike. As such, Im sure a lot of you have some great pictures of your DR-Z travels.

Here is a pic I took today while exploring in Northern California. Not a bad spot to rest and relax before heading back to the wife and two young kids waiting at home.

CIMG1190.jpg

Well my DRZ took me to work. It's a tragedy. She keeps on doing it. Sometimes she takes the long route, sometimes the short one....the destination stays the same. :ride:

I will not share pics.?

I went for a dual sport ride today. About 150 miles of state highway, county roads and forest roads. Quilcene to Hoodsport on the east side of the Olympic Peninsula. A patch of snow one place, clouds, mist, trees down and had to backtrack, scary washouts and a little chilly but no real rain.

My DRZ made me go to work so I could buy her new shoes and all the other stuff she wants. ? After a long hard week I just know she is going to want to go out tonight too... the things I do to keep her happy :ride:

I'm headed out of town in about 1 hour....100 miles north and back again this evening. Family stuff going on and I don't want to burn the gas in my pickup for a quick one day journey. (plus it's a lot more fun). Holiday traffic will probably be nasty, chance of rain along the way plus a high of 62 degrees today, my 07 S is not the best for cruising the freeway, but sometimes a guy just has to "man up" and do whats right..... you know what I mean.DSCN2756.jpg

Casper Mountain road Tuesday. 2000ft climb in 4 miles, 5 hair pins and lots of twisties- had a blast.

IMG_1259.jpg

Awesome picture and sounds like a great ride! Thanks to you, I know where my next ride will take me. There is a similar steep incline near me that dumps me up at a little known lake after a set of sharp hairpins and twisties.

See, this is what I love about the DRZ.. Point and go.. No questions asked.. ?

Just to work today, and home in a couple hours. I just bought the DRZ-SM last night for a 'commuter', at least that's what I told Mrs. frogpirate. ? A buddy (who has a -S) gave me a ride to pick it up on his Wee-Strom, and we managed to make the 45 mile ride home a 65 mile ride home, after having dinner with friends and showing off my new toy...er, commuter.

TT-store got a bunch of my money today! farkles coming.

pict0960.jpg

(with my other commuter in the background)