Sign in to follow this  

Your opinion on video installation instructions?

Regarding the WR250R and X YamaLink, do you think a video installation instruction would be overkill? There'd be a printout of the instructions, but would having it shown to you help out; you could watch the install on the site in the days before your shipment and have a reference.

Or is it better to keep it simple with words and a few diagrams/pics?

I haven't found an instance where I wouldn't have appreciated video instructions. I bet people would find that very useful

Having video instructions is very helpful. In fact, I think may help your sales. I know I wouldn't have bought a couple mods for my Ski Doo if there hadn't been video install guides on the product web site.

I am the Director of Training at my company. We are doing as much with video as we can. It seems to be a big help.

I think it's a great idea.

:thumbsup:

Thanks! Okay....now I have to find someone with a video recorder that is newer than 1984 (you know, the ones that don't have to be carried on your shoulder) and a steady hand. Oh man, flashback to my uncle's wedding!

I have a video production company....and a WR250R.......Im game...send me one.

Let me wait until the boss comes back from the holiday weekend, and I'll run your offer by him. Thanks!!

Steve,

We'll send a YamaLink for your WR250R, and let you work your magic! We'll send a written instruction sheet, and, of course, be available via email or phone to help, but I'm sure you'll do just fine!

This is exciting!