Crf 150f, baffle out, what next with out paying a penny?

Crf 150f, baffle out, what next with out paying a penny?

I have heard something about an airbox, but to do this there is removal of the seat , now im a dumbass with this stuff so i need step by step instructions! Cheers Mitch:ride:

The search field and stickies at the top of the page are free and full of info. You will find the jetting and airbox info there.

Enjoy the bike.

You have to take off the seat, and youll see a little thing on top of the airbox. It will pop right out. Thats the snorkle. Make sure you rejet after doing these to things

to take off the seat you have to take off the two bolts under the rear fender. After you do that you pull the seat back and pull up, the seat might need some motivation to get off.

if you need step by step instructions on how to take the seat off im not sure how you are going to rejet the bike, because if you take out both the snorkel and baffle you need to rejet.

if you need step by step instructions on how to take the seat off im not sure how you are going to rejet the bike, because if you take out both the snorkel and baffle you need to rejet.

rejetting was simple. It took me like 25-35 minutes to finish everything. Removing the seat is really simple too.

ive not found that free mods help all that much......it cost for hp.........and you wont get it to run alot better than it does for nothing. jmo

10mm meet hand, hand meet 10mm

ive not found that free mods help all that much......it cost for hp.........and you wont get it to run alot better than it does for nothing. jmo

They definetly help with starting. With the stock jets my 150 took 4-5+ kicks to start warm and now its always the first, if not 2nd kick

the pilot jet does help starting.........i was more talking about performance.....i mean it helps but i think people are expecting alot more performance out of free mods...in most cases it cost more than the bikes worth to get it to perform really well.....so you have to have a specific use and reason for wanting to spend money on these bikes. in my case i just wanted a mini to trail ride with the youngsters......thought it would be more fun to be riding similar machines...so it was worth fixing up for an adult...

trail bikes are so restricted these days, that any improvment is noticeble. to make the crf150f a racer, u will pay more than the bike did in aftermarket parts. but iv never messes with the jets, what jets should i go for?