DRZ400S Graphics over metal tank?

I would love to get some new graphics for my bike but im not interested in sanding down the tank. Has anyone put graphics over their metal tank/existing graphics and if so do you have any pics?

I would love to get some new graphics for my bike but im not interested in sanding down the tank. Has anyone put graphics over their metal tank/existing graphics and if so do you have any pics?

Most of us with graphics put them over the stock ones....

mydrzsm014.jpg

sweet looking bike man! I didnt think it would be an issue since the metal tank doesnt breathe like the plastic tanks.

i just want to say that bike looks awesome

i just want to say that bike looks awesome

it definately is. and thats a new tag mount that i havent seen before. have you ever had problems hitting the tag? or is this a street only machine? no jumps

anyone have pictures of the zing blue sparkle graphics or zing racer graphics on a blue drz? this bike looks like a different blue almost.

ohVppgyh0ngAAF45BhcAAAAD-50679.jpg

UCRx5Qyh0ngAADrJWiUAAAAE-32038.jpg

thanks

Very cool DRZ

it definately is. and thats a new tag mount that i havent seen before. have you ever had problems hitting the tag? or is this a street only machine? no jumps

Its the edge light and plate holder from wheeling, i just mounted it further back on the tool bag mount. I dont do major jumping but ive got around 4 or 5 feet of air without it hitting.

graphic on the metal tank will hold up better than anything on plastic.if getting custom graphics ask the company thats making then to not punch the breather holes into the tank graphics(it looks better)

<a  href=img0061jx2.th.jpg' alt='img0061jx2.th.jp

Those are some interesting graphics mickeyd.

I got my graphics in and put them on today. Still going to redo the number plates but no sure how yet. Im very happy with them.

first give the dealer his due

WheelingCyclesmall.jpg

NewGraphicsSmall.jpg

NewGraphicsRSmall.jpg

NewGraphicsRbsmall.jpg