Green River Motorcycle Association!

GRMA and Sweeten Racing are teaming up!

Lenny and I joined forces with our older brother and started a team for the Moab Relay for Life. American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life is a nationwide fundraiser focused on funding cancer research. The Huntsman Cancer Institute receives large amounts of money from this fundraiser. We have lost family members and some very close friends to this nasty disease. Huge amounts of headway are being made and around forty different individuals who have received Relay monies have received Nobel prizes for their work related to cancer. I have been told the reason most people do not donate to this worthy cause is because no one asked them to. So I’m asking: Please donate to ACS’ Relay for Life. You can donate on behalf of team SWEETEN RACING/GRMA at moabrelayforlife.org or support a local Relay. Thanks in advance for your consideration, Shannon Sweeten

Do You Know? You are five times more likely to die of cancer than of an accident.:thumbsup:

Do you know? The lifetime probability of developing cancer is 1 in 2 for men and 1 in 3 for women. :thumbsup:

It is estimated during 2008 seven thousand seven hundred and sixty Utahans and eighteen thousand nine hundred Coloradans will be diagnosed with cancer. A small donation combined with other’s donations can really make an impact. Please help, Shannon:prof: