Ramp Jam..........

We bought some ramps a few months back and finally have 1 of em set up with the landing. I must say its pretty darn fun too:ride: No tricks yet, we are slowly moving it back and getting used to it. We will end up making the landing a little bigger and steeper as we move the ramp back. We hope to have a second landing up at the track soon for the 3 piece ramp which is taller and steeper. Check it out, Im on the white crf450 and my buddy Carter is on the black crf450. :thumbsup:

IMG_0894.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

th_MOV01236.jpg

th_MOV01223.jpg

Nice. you gotta have guts to hit those man.!!!

Sweet.

So when do we ride?

I'll bring the beers for after.....

Nice. you gotta have guts to hit those man.!!!

Nah, its not as scary as it looks. That may change as we move em back though:thumbsup:

Nice!! I Havent Been Able To Hit Any Ramps Before. How Much Were They And Where Did You Get Em?

Nice!! I Havent Been Able To Hit Any Ramps Before. How Much Were They And Where Did You Get Em?

I found them through a friend. He knew the guy who bought them from the X-Games 2001. We paid 2g's for the both of them. They are evolution ramps. I hadn't hit a ramp before either, its really smooth and its the same everytime which is nice when you are going that high.