Do the 07's run lean from the factory?

Yes, even the 07s come lean in stock form. However it is not as lean as past models. They changed the porting and the bumped up the main one size. This helped the bog issue a bit along with the new AP linkage. Changing jets is not really hard, the first time may take about an hour or so but after that it takes 30 minutes tops. When you pull the screws out of the bottom of the crab you should replace the soft ones with a higher grade one. Also change out the fuel screw with a brass one, NOT an alum one. Idk where Agent Smiths really good diagram of a carb is but that will be really helpful for you.

If so, what would be the easiest way to correct this with limited knowledge of dirtbike engines?

edit: 85-100degree weather. Humidity around 50%. All stock. sealevel. seems to run fine

If it starts and runs out fine, and you have no plans of modding, you don't need to mess with it. For me in cold winter 32f riding I HAD to do something.

I plan to put a yoshimura full exaust on it, will that require rejetting?

Yeah, most likely...if you are going to do the exhaust, you might as well open up the airbox to allow more air in to take advantage of the increased exhaust capacity. Then you would difinitely need to rejet.

My 06 seems to be fine with stock jetting, 0-500 ft, no eng or power mods, throttle is crisp with no bog. It maybe could be better...I don't know... But I crack the throttle and BAM! acceleration happens. Am I just lucky...could be... so I am not going to mess with it at this point.

I thought the same thing, the throttle response improves somewhat, Id say its comporable to my YZ now however the biggest gain you will feel is in the top end the bikes like to sign ff early and part of it is from the lean main jet, replace it and you will notice a big difference

If so, what would be the easiest way to correct this with limited knowledge of dirtbike engines?

edit: 85-100degree weather. Humidity around 50%. All stock. sealevel. seems to run fine

you need a diagram of the carb. There are a lot of places to get the diagram, service manual. www.bikebandit.com, servicehonda.com, ect.

Then you need to know what to jet to. There are several jetting lists on this site. Go thru the lists looking trying to find a bike that is like yours @ the temperature,elevation, humidity ect.

To get at the jets you have to rotate the carb on the bike to where you can get the float bowl off.

If I were you and all you are going to do to the bike is put on a pipe wait until you do the pipe to jet. And you may as well get wet and do the Full Meal Deal i.e. the CCC Mods, This takes you to the Honda recommended race trim. Google Rick Ramsey he has the mod sheet posted on his site. Then ride it like you stole it.?