Sign in to follow this  

Area 51 Saturday 24th And Mon The 26th

We'll be out at Area 51 on Saturday from 10-6 and also on Monday from 10-6. So if you already know how to get out there come on out and twist some grip with us and if you don't just holla at me on here and i'll give you the info on it...:thumbsup::ride:

See ya on Monday.

Bring some diesel (or donations) guys Steve has been working the track with the dozer this week due to the rains.

jason,thanks for your reply. i went ahead and headed to bostwick today but i'll save the info for next time.

jason,thanks for your reply. i went ahead and headed to bostwick today but i'll save the info for next time.

That's kewl... There will be a bunch of us out there tomorrow if you can make it...:thumbsup:

Gotta pass on tomorrow both bikes now need topends, the Flying High Sand just kills the little bikes. They were getting close but bogging down in that sand did them both in today!:thumbsup:

i would like to but i'm going to have to go in tomorrow and do some work.

Gotta pass on tomorrow both bikes now need topends, the Flying High Sand just kills the little bikes. They were getting close but bogging down in that sand did them both in today!:thumbsup:

Ah that stinks... There should be a good turn out there tommorow to...

i would like to but i'm going to have to go in tomorrow and do some work.

That's kewl , well if you get out early enough we'll be out there all day ...