is this video fake?

Looks like he just fell off, didn't really get 'knocked off' though. Bikes don't need that much speed to keep themselves up, especially when they're all weighted perfectly and already going that fast. I think it's real, I've seen other videos where the bike stays up for a while, just not many that the guy is quick enough to catch it before it goes back down. Stunt riders do that kind of stuff a lot though...

Heres my take on it...

the action of him falling off was real, but it WAS STAGED

he basically let go for the camera, and when he was passed the other guys I dont think would normally have gone in between him and his bike.

Its still cool nonetheless

Average human running speed is somewhere around 10 MPH. I would imagine while running in full race leathers, boots and helmet that speed would lessen to somewhere around 5 or 6 MPH. That means that in order to catch up to the bike as quickly as he did, the bike would have to be going say 2 or 3 MPH. The bike was wobbleing pretty good and I would dare say that at 2 or 3 MPH it most likely would have fallen due to lack of gyro forces. I say fake but a really cool fake.?

Average human running speed is somewhere around 10 MPH. I would imagine while running in full race leathers, boots and helmet that speed would lessen to somewhere around 5 or 6 MPH. That means that in order to catch up to the bike as quickly as he did, the bike would have to be going say 2 or 3 MPH. The bike was wobbleing pretty good and I would dare say that at 2 or 3 MPH it most likely would have fallen due to lack of gyro forces. I say fake but a really cool fake.?

Maybe he's not average? :bonk::ride:

So fake, how does the bike lose all that speed instantaneously when he falls off? and as the person said above, he would have had to be running a lot faster than the bike to catch up to him. He takes a corner at, say 40 mph, and falls off and the bike on its own instantaneously stops to 3 mph? Don't think so