How do you guys clean your shock Linkage??

I have used both on my rear linkage to clean it and they both worked well. I immediately rinsed after spraying it down too. It might not be the correct way, but it worked great for me and I had no issues with my bearings. I also took my linkage off and cleaned and re-greased all the bearings every few months too.

I have used both on my rear linkage to clean it and they both worked well. I immediately rinsed after spraying it down too. It might not be the correct way, but it worked great for me and I had no issues with my bearings. I also took my linkage off and cleaned and re-greased all the bearings every few months too.

How hard was regreasing them?? Do you think a 16 year old with some wrenching skills could do it? I think mine could use it ?

I am just pretty much doing all the maintinece to my bike while i can because it is out of commision

I use a pretty high powered pressure washer. After a season of pressure washing the linkage about 3-4 days a week, there is zero sign on water corrosion in the barrings. I guess I'm lucky..

I use a pretty high powered pressure washer. After a season of pressure washing the linkage about 3-4 days a week, there is zero sign on water corrosion in the barrings. I guess I'm lucky..

I mean, I guess if you be careful where you spray, you'll be fine.