Sign in to follow this  

Check This L upgrade!

Its too bad that this is more towards the MX/Sumo side of the XRL but this sure looks bitchen!! Even though its on a stock L with the droopy front fender and bulky rear, with the normal mods to the looks could you imagine how bad ass this is? I like it alot. Check the gallery page there are some pretty bad ass 400s and 600s on there.

http://www.aloop.com/Seat-Tank-Kits-XR650L.htm

Looks nice, but with only 2 gallons you better make sure there is a gas station every 40 miles on your ride. I wish they could come up with one of these with a 4 gal capacity.

Looks nice, but with only 2 gallons you better make sure there is a gas station every 40 miles on your ride. I wish they could come up with one of these with a 4 gal capacity.

X2, really cool but 2 gallons wouldn't work for me.

Its too bad that this is more towards the MX/Sumo side of the XRL but this sure looks bitchen!! Even though its on a stock L with the droopy front fender and bulky rear, with the normal mods to the looks could you imagine how bad ass this is? I like it alot. Check the gallery page there are some pretty bad ass 400s and 600s on there.

that L has lost its dignity...starting to look like an R.

Nice look, but only holds 2 gallons? Denn, you would have to start riding like me, on the bike for 30 minutes, then back to the truck to eat, fuel up, out for another 30 minutes....

Same thought here. 2 Gallons? I know stock is only 2.8, but that kills it. If they could match the 2.8 I would buy one.

That definitely takes care of the graphics bubbling off the tank issue, but my old rear likes the bigger seat, and I'm not giving up my 4 gallon tank.

-Joe

Thats why i said its totally geared more towards racing where you dont need alot of fuel. Truthfully i think thats one of the better upgrades ive seen for an L. If i was a racer and didnt hardly ride much street i would be all over this for sure!

PS Martin thx for moving the other, TT is running SO SLOW for me at work, like 5mins for a page to even open. Thats why i havent been able to post during the day. I dont know how it even double posted this thread and it showed 20 mins apart LOL Musta been how long it took to actually DL the page so i could post HEHE