My 07 crf 250r!!!

My dad just ordered about 1000 bucks for my 250 in parts.

He bought me the dual exhaust yoshimura pipes ,a hotcam stage 1.and a lot more but i don't remember but I will post this all on the pictures and video section soon when they come in i am so excited

Must be nice... Congratulations dude.

I'd get the JD jet kit. It's cheap (relatively) yet it's the best.

we already have a fmf jet kit

Thats awesome dude.

No offense, but i have to say it. Why arent you paying for it? Do you just get things given to you? If you do, youre a lucky kid.

Cant wait to see the pics :thumbsup:

Because I make good grades,choose not to be a complete jackass like most 15year olds..I never did drugs.drink,or smoke or anything.And I also have a job and my dad will not let me pay for anything.

Because I make good grades,choose not to be a complete jackass like most 15year olds..I never did drugs.drink,or smoke or anything.And I also have a job and my dad will not let me pay for anything.

That's good at least. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders, and are very fortunate to have a good father. Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Thats awesome dude.

No offense, but i have to say it. Why arent you paying for it? Do you just get things given to you? If you do, youre a lucky kid.

Cant wait to see the pics :thumbsup:

Amen to that.

i make straight a's, im also a 15 year old, i have a job, and i've never been around people that smoke or do drugs and never been into that.

But i have payed for everything, the only thing my dad pays for is the practice fee. I've bought my bike, all mods and all my gear.

You have it easy man!

Amen to that.

i make straight a's, im also a 15 year old, i have a job, and i've never been around people that smoke or do drugs and never been into that.

But i have payed for everything, the only thing my dad pays for is the practice fee. I've bought my bike, all mods and all my gear.

You have it easy man!

Ok I didn't post to get flamed at for my dad buying my stuff.I try to buy stuff..He will not let me..ok??

Ok I didn't post to get flamed at for my dad buying my stuff.I try to buy stuff..He will not let me..ok??

Don't worry about them bro! They are just jealous. :thumbsup:

Hell, I'm jelaous my dad isn't able to buy me stuff and I'm 28!:ride:

Good for you for growing up a good young man and good on your parents for raising you that way!

You guys wanna see my bike right now?

sure. I'm bored. lol

:thumbsup::ride::bonk::lol:

your not alone im also 15 but i do have a lot of friends that do drugs but ive never touched drugs and never will.

Ok here this is before I got my red sprocket

Ok here this is before I got my red sprocket

No pic?

ok this is before I got my red sprocket

Well than :thumbsup::ride: to you. I am 15, and in the same boat as you. Good kid, no drugs or alcohol, and good grades. Too bad my dad will definately let me pay for things:busted: Cant wait to see the bike

ok this is before I got my red sprocket

still no pic :thumbsup:

Sec imageshack is going slow since 4 pics are uploading..blah..