Sign in to follow this  

Attend the 2008 Black Dog and Ride New KTM Demo Bikes!

Tom

I am still hoping to make the ride.

With my type of work I cant plan out farther than a day or 2. Do you have to pre register or can you show up Sat early and still ride? I understand that pre registering helps out the event holders a great deal but I simply wont know if I can go till the Friday before.

Thanks for the info and hope to see you there.

Dave

Hey Mr. Spazcade Tails, if you show up, you're going to have to get that leg back on the bike, instead of it sticking out like a kickstand!

Dave: yes, you can post enter - shouldn't be a prob.

-Tom

Hey Mr. Spazcade Tails, if you show up, you're going to have to get that leg back on the bike, instead of it sticking out like a kickstand!-Tom

Like you have never seen me ride!!! Mark Hyde called my riding style "loose." I just call it "reckless." :thumbsup:

Loose is an understatement!!:ride: He also likes little short cuts........that only he knows about.:thumbsup:

Loose is an understatement!!:bonk: He also likes little short cuts........that only he knows about.:thumbsup:

I am really trying to keep those a secret! Those are just "optional" lines. :ride: Sometimes they are actually long cuts.

Tawm - Any truth to the rumor both Reedy and Windham are riding the Black Dog this year since they aren't doing the Outdoor series? I'd also heard Malcom Smith was coming out, along with Roger D and Bob Hannah. How'd you get all these guys to commit?

Tawm - Any truth to the rumor both Reedy and Windham are riding the Black Dog this year since they aren't doing the Outdoor series? I'd also heard Malcom Smith was coming out, along with Roger D and Bob Hannah. How'd you get all these guys to commit?

Dang Dave, now you let the cat out of the bag! I guess it's no secret now!

-Tom (on Cascade Trail's PC) :thumbsup: