Sign in to follow this  

What happened to adelanto motoplex track?

Does anyone know what happened to the adelanto mx track? I have tried calling two numbers they have listed and neither is operable, and their website isnt working anymore. I love that place, dirt was great fun if you like sand riding and the track was good and had even more potential. I havent been riding for a few months due to an injury but Im ready now and Im not sure that adelanto track is still there. The place never got crowded so that may have something to do with it.

For those who may not know (not many people seemed to know about it) its off of rancho road west of the 395. The last few years the desert vipers have ran the adelanto grand prix through parts of it. Next time Im at racetown or comp edge I am going to swing by and see if its around.

Check pro-ride.com, they have the whole story. A disagreement between the track owner and the owner of the land. Rick Johnson is supposed to be putting in a track as well as a track for off road trucks.

i have herd it will open soon with 2 tracks. a motocross track and off road truck track. stupidest thing i have ever herd. how long will that last, noise and dust. plus how many track riders out their compared to off road trucks.

i have herd it will open soon with 2 tracks. a motocross track and off road truck track. stupidest thing i have ever herd. how long will that last, noise and dust. plus how many track riders out their compared to off road trucks.

Corr trucks/rick johnson there's a few of them, it will be interesting to see if the mx track will get smaller and how much dust there'll be with the trucks?:thumbsup:

his son drives those little trucks, so i would say that has something to do with it

Thanks for the info guys, I read what happened on proride.com. I guess the track will get quite a bit smaller now if they open up a corr track. I do love the track though, pretty open, lots of sand, plenty fun with a 450.

As compared to motocrossers how many people will really go out on a regular basis to drive their trucks. Doesnt seem that smart, they would probably be better off putting that effort towards expanding facilities, promoting races, and getting the word out more that theres a track out there. Seems like many people I talk to dont really know its out there. I dunno, of course Im a little biased, doesnt matter much though because if the track sucks because of the changes there are PLENTY of tracks to ride around the area.

adelanto mx has been open for about 3 weeks now one of my friends dad owns it now. i love the track its sandy and just all around fun and idk if there is going to be a a track for trucks theyve never said anything about that