Sign in to follow this  

sat ride

i need someone to ride with. i will be on the drz. i wanna play in the water, so box canyon or hewitt.

woody? ben? harry? common someone

Harry's right foot is messed up. He cannot put any weight on it without it causing him a lot of pain. He is on crutches. He hops in and out of the shower on one foot. He will no doubt fall and injure himself even worse if he persists in getting in and out of the shower that way.

Harry is beginning to understand why MXJunky writes in the third person. It is fun.

Harry's right foot is messed up. He cannot put any weight on it without it causing him a lot of pain. He is on crutches. He hops in and out of the shower on one foot. He will no doubt fall and injure himself even worse if he persists in getting in and out of the shower that way.

Harry is beginning to understand why MXJunky writes in the third person. It is fun.

Brett is wondering why Harry is posting this on a Sat ride thread? :thumbsup::ride::bonk:

Harry is explaining to Brett that Sean (as in "hi_im_sean") mentioned Harry's name in calling for riding buddies on Saturday. Which Harry shouldn't have to explain to Brett because it is very clear from the first post. :thumbsup:

But Harry has to admit that the bit about the shower and the third person doesn't relate at all.

i need someone to ride with. common someone
Harry is explaining to Brett that Sean (as in "hi_im_sean") mentioned Harry's name in calling for riding buddies on Saturday. Which Harry shouldn't have to explain to Brett because it is very clear from the first post. :lol:

But Harry has to admit that the bit about the shower and the third person doesn't relate at all.

Brett apologizes...he sees where hi im sean called your name.....you go by common someone now huh??? ROFLMAO :thumbsup::ride::bonk:

No, Hondaman! I go by "woody? ben?" now.

Obviously! :thumbsup::ride::bonk:

I think you missed it......nvm:p

you 2 need a room

Not sure why or what made you go there but :thumbsup::ride::bonk:

cuz u 2 are always bitching and fighting and quoting each other like an old married couple, so go get a room and make up!!!!

try taking some sarcasm once in a while instaed of always giving it

bring on the quotes and the page long rebuttal

working the weekends sucks :thumbsup: who knows when we will get another rains storm like this one:banana: no ride for me

cuz u 2 are always bitching and fighting and quoting each other like an old married couple, so go get a room and make up!!!!

try taking some sarcasm once in a while instaed of always giving it

bring on the quotes and the page long rebuttal

So if I/we are being sarcastic back to each other then why would we need to make up........you are hard to follow sometimes. Must be the generation gap.

:thumbsup::lol::ride::lol::bonk::lol::lol::lol::mad::lol::lol::lol::p:lol::mad::lol::mad::lol::mad::lol: Extra ones for you since I know you like them so much.

Nice new bike btw.......Look forward to seeing you out on some ST with it.

that bike is awesome in st and even better on the wide open stuff. like i said you guys fight/bitch so much its hard to tell whether your sarcastic or serious. i dont even read the full things anyway when i see you go back and forth with anyone, so i wouldnt even know. im just giving you shit brett