My name is Bruce and I'm a sumo-retard.

Since the wench took the wenchettes to the movies to see a chick flick that I had no desire to see, my objective was to unmount the the tard wheels and mount the stock wheels with the new D606's.

I just can't do it....they are too much fun...I changed the brake pads and just rode it around for an hour and a half...

I think I'm going to have to buy another Katoom.

?:ride::bonk:?:mad:??:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you ride that thing on paved roads like you ride through the forest. You won't have Money for a second bike. Court cost are expensive.?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as I was jumping speed bumps in a 20MPH zone doing almost 60....

Scott,

Just blur out the tag!!!!!?:ride:

Oh, wait I bet them sheriff's over there probably have the same software the E-pass people have.:bonk:

Don:thumbsup:

I wouldn't be to concerned...?

Okay...I'm on a mission...THEY ARE COMING OFF THIS WEEKEND !!!!

I was thinking more of the back road asphalt twisty thing......well, and maybe you are too. ?

I took the DRZ up and down the Dragon on 606's the last time I was there 'cuz I could. A couple of superretard riders at the overlook walked over, looked at the Floriduh plate and said " that explains it ". :ride:

You need to bring that bike (with the tard wheels on)

up to the mountains so we can show you it's true potential. :ride:?

Deal !!

Unfortunately, I changed them out last night...but I can put them back on in about 30 minutes !!!!

Well, they are officially off. I took punkin through the South Tampa Gauntlet on the D606's this afternoon. They feel a little froggy in the sand..they ain't no 773's...we'll see..

But it just might be me... a few weeks ago, when the annual airshow was at Macdill, I slid into second base on the motard wheels on top of the landfill down there in front of about a hundred onlookers..it was actually pretty damn funny If I must say.....Those Avons are sticky on pavement.not so on grass ?

I'll probably put them back on for the DDS ride on July 12th...Drew..you should sign up...

B

I bought a gas guzzling boat and a diesel truck so I now work for petrol and spend the left overs on unimportant stuff (mortgage, food, utilities, etc...)

I should ride the KTM to work to save on some gas but I am pretty sure I would lose my D.L. in about 33 minutes.

For some reason cops can’t seem to appreciate a nice wheelie or stoppy.?

DS,

"For some reason cops can’t seem to appreciate a nice wheelie or stoppy."

I thought you used to go hide at your Momma's place when that happened?

You need to put some knobs on that baby and lets go to Croom.

Don:thumbsup: