Sign in to follow this  

what wheels fit???

how far back can you go when buying used wheels for current 450s? will a set of wheels from a 2000 cr250 work? anyone know how old u can go?

The search feature is your friend as this has been covered many times.However wheels from a 2k CR250 will fit but you have to use the rear disc from that same bike.Front wheels back to 95 on CR250s will work and 2000 and up rear wheels will work.

The hubs are slightly different on the 2000-2001 CR's. If you use a 2000-2001 hub, you will also need the disc and sprocket for 2000-2001. 02 and up are all the same

Are the CRF 250, and 450 wheels the same? I beleive the F models have a speedo drive, but otherwise aren't they all compatible? Please excuse the simple question, but I am installing CRF forks on my xr650l, and I am quite unfamiliar with these models.

The front wheels on a CFR250R and CRF450R should be the same. The front wheels, I THINK, are on the CRF250X and CRF450X are the same. I am not sure if you can use a x wheel as a replacement for and r front wheel due to the odometer.

The rear wheel will fit but on the CRF250 and CR125 the rim is a little thinner at 1.85" and the CRF450 and CR250 (2T) has a 2.15" rear rim width

The front wheels on a CFR250R and CRF450R should be the same. The front wheels, I THINK, are on the CRF250X and CRF450X are the same. I am not sure if you can use a x wheel as a replacement for and r front wheel due to the odometer.

The rear wheel will fit but on the CRF250 and CR125 the rim is a little thinner at 1.85" and the CRF450 and CR250 (2T) has a 2.15" rear rim width

This is all true, but also the "X" model rear wheel is 18" and the "R" model is a 19". I beleive the 18" wheels are the same size for 450 and 250 models.

• Like 1

the 05 and up hubs are a bit larger but all the critical dimensions are the same so all the same rotors, sprockets and spacers will fit, you will just get a crappier hub.

I have a 2000 CR 250 2 smoke,when I got my rad hubs and wheels for my 05 CRf 450 I took the Excel laced 05 wheels from my 450 and put them on my 2000 CR 250 2 smoke fit no problem

the 05 and up hubs are a bit larger but all the critical dimensions are the same so all the same rotors, sprockets and spacers will fit, you will just get a crappier hub.

The above statement is false.The hubs are the same physical size but the meathod in which they are cast has changed,Honda has been able to make a stronger hub and use less aluminum to reduce weight.The statement you will just get a crappier hub is just wrong Honda hubs are top quality.

So before I waste more $ trying to get this right, WILL 2005 CRF-R 250 RIMS, WHOLE SET UP, I GUESS BESIDES ODOMETER, FIT A 2003 XR650L??? PLEASE DO CHIME IN, I NEED ANSWERS ASAP

K I have a mint1993 cr 125 rear rim 18" without sprocket and rotor .. My question is will this fit my2007 crf 250r?? Will I have to use the rotor forthe 125 rim help me out please???