Rear Luggage/Cargo Rack Interest For Husqvarna...

...is there any interest for a rear similar to the one below for your Husky. I think the number of TE/SM 610's out there could support one. The person I have contacted said he really needed to have at least 6 commitments before he would take on this project. So I am initiating this thread to gauge the potential interest in this product.

This text if from their website talking about the fitment on a KTM 950.

"Measuring roughly 12" x 12" with generous and numerous strap holes for tie down points, this rack will accommodate most popular day bags with ease."

950SE_RR_flat_lg.jpg950SE_RR_side_lg.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at his website and the one shown is $90 plus shipping. If I remember correctly he did one for the KTM LC4 and it was more because of the attachment to bike required additional hardware. It is BlackDog Cycleworks who is considering this. I am only aware of them from a couple of threads on advrider.com. I just thought that it looked like a nice piece.

Dude, that's nice work! Can you "build" me one of those too?

Speaking of which... I heard it through the grapevine that there will be a VERY nice rack offered by Motosportz in the next couple of weeks. I think they plan to offer it for quite a few different bikes, '04 and newer, and I'm pretty sure the 610 is on the list. I'm interested to see it!

Really? ....hmmm.

Dude, that's nice work! Can you "build" me one of those too?

Speaking of which... I heard it through the grapevine that there will be a VERY nice rack offered by Motosportz in the next couple of weeks. I think they plan to offer it for quite a few different bikes, '04 and newer, and I'm pretty sure the 610 is on the list. I'm interested to see it!

Has anyone with a non-610 tried to install the oem rack that came with the 610?

I plan too soon as I get the under rack mounting plate, they've been back ordered for about a year, mine just came in, waiting to hear from my dealer

Do you know if the 610 and 450 mounting points are the same or similar?

Yes, they're the same. Add 1/4" threaded rod between the turn signal mounts to minimize subframe fatigue.

Increase the qty. of Items 44 and 52 to 4 (there are no sets).

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4402759#post4402759

I have the original version of the 950 Blackdog rack. They've been known to carry dirt bikes out of far away places. ?

Kurt's 950 skidplates are bombproof, expect the same if he chooses to manufacture Husky racks ...