what bike will make me a faster rider ?

Hi

I have owned a 1999 wr400f for the last year. It has a yz seat and tank and WB e-series muffler. I am thinking of getting rid of it because it is too tall and heavy.

What I want is a bike that is going to make me ride faster for longer. I really like the sound of the ktm 200exc. I have read a bit about it and it sounds like an ideal bike for me. I race mainly pony expresses (3 hour cross country), Enduros, and a little motocross. What do you guys think?

Seeya JAson

WR250F

Yep

Jason,

If you have adapted to a 4 stroke, maybe a YZF250. If you don't care for the engine braking, go 2 stroke. The KTM does sound like an ideal machine for you and your intentions. If you can, ride some other bikes and come up with some answers. If you ask multi brand riders, you will get multi brand answers.

I am glad you found your tank!

Kevin

Originally posted by jasonmcc:

Hi

I have owned a 1999 wr400f for the last year. It has a yz seat and tank and WB e-series muffler. I am thinking of getting rid of it because it is too tall and heavy.

What I want is a bike that is going to make me ride faster for longer. I really like the sound of the ktm 200exc. I have read a bit about it and it sounds like an ideal bike for me. I race mainly pony expresses (3 hour cross country), Enduros, and a little motocross. What do you guys think?

Seeya JAson

------------------

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

I'm with you to heavy.

ktm 200 or 300... would be my choice..

good luck

Or how about a nice, new powerful 2015 bike? :D

wth? biggest thread revival of all time...14 year old thread... :crazy:

...must be a very powerful wizard to have brought something dead for so long back to like.......... lol

wth? biggest thread revival of all time...14 year old thread... :crazy:

lol

...must be a very powerful wizard to have brought something dead for so long back to like.......... lol

I am Gandalf...