The new trailer and my bike

ya, i really like the black... you just have to keep it clean and it will look so nice

yes i agree.. nice car, but I would probably blur the license plate if I were you lol...

Thousands of people see it everyday. What's the big deal lol?

Awesome trailer. I'd like to get an enclosed one soon, but I'm not sure if I'll get back into racing. What is that a 7x14?

Sweet looking trailer. Where did you get the Honda decal??

Had the stickers made at a place called signarama. She had the logos already so all i had to do was choose a color and size and then she prints them. They came out pretty nice.

Man that's such an ILL trailer! Where are you guys going to be racing at next? We definately gotta shred RJ's soon.

Actually im still recovering from an injury so im gonna be taking it easy this weekand but next weekand i should be good to go. Ive actually never been to rj's so i definately wanna hit that track sometime... Where abouts do you live?

Thousands of people see it everyday. What's the big deal lol?

Awesome trailer. I'd like to get an enclosed one soon, but I'm not sure if I'll get back into racing. What is that a 7x14?

Thats a great point! Why does everyone blur their license plates? You don't tape over them while driving down the highway where everyone can see them

ya, i really like the black... you just have to keep it clean and it will look so nice

yes i agree.. nice car, but I would probably blur the license plate if I were you lol...

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS -

I see this in posts all over the web where beople blur or blackout the plate....why:excuseme: You can easily see the lic plates on all kinds of other cars on the road.

If it was an address or a phone #, I would understand, but why blur the lic plate?

I see this in posts all over the web where beople blur or blackout the plate....why You can easily see the lic plates on all kinds of other cars on the road.

If it was an address or a phone #, I would understand, but why blur the lic plate?