The Perfect Bike - Opinions?

Finally got around to buying my Father's Day present (my wife told me to go buy myself a present last month, but I never got around to it). I picked up a new rear wheel (18" Warp 9) and paddle tire (Kings Turbo Paddle, 8 scoop). Haven't tried it yet, but it should help a lot. I'm hoping I won't have to adjust the chain with the 18" wheel. Also, I went with a 48 tooth sprocket on the sand wheel, which should give me a bit of extra room (compared to the 53 tooth I ride for dirt).

Also, my son who broke his arm at the dunes last month gets his cast off day after tomorrow. The doc told him to wait for a week or so before riding, but after that its back to lots of dune riding! Whoo hooooo! :thumbsup:

That all sounds like good news.

You'll love the paddle on your bike, it will make a world of difference.

I like the advice about the 500af's. If you ever get a chance to ride one take it!

My friend from so cal went up to St. Anthony's for the 4th. He towed his fifth wheel w/his sand car inside. He said the drive sucked but the dunes were cool. Our other friend blew up his mini buggy. I guess that's what he gets for installing a turbo on a Huyabusa.

That all sounds like good news.

You'll love the paddle on your bike, it will make a world of difference.

I like the advice about the 500af's. If you ever get a chance to ride one take it!

My friend from so cal went up to St. Anthony's for the 4th. He towed his fifth wheel w/his sand car inside. He said the drive sucked but the dunes were cool. Our other friend blew up his mini buggy. I guess that's what he gets for installing a turbo on a Huyabusa.

me and my dad rickwood went to st.anthony and camped there with our friends down the street also my little brothers doctor for his arm right now and he has a hyabusa turbo sand rail and that thing rips like a bat out of hell it will suck you into the seat so fast you think your on a roller coaster.

My next bike is going to be a 500 in a 250 frame. That's a sick bike.

sweet bike. need some youth and big hairy ones to really ride the bike the right way. i kicked over a 89 and that mofo kcikstart through me over the bike and tore my boot. i weighed 200 lbs also.