SOS: Radiator

I just trashed my right side radiator. Does anyone have one or know of a good place to get one. Also, I remember someone posting that a guy in Utah has repaired badly damaged ratiators but can't find the post, does anyone have his phone number? Thanks in advance for your help.

jmiakaike, Thanks for the ebay tip, but isn't a YZ radiator smaller than a WR?

endurodog, can Mylers repair a radiator that the tank is bent and the core is torn apart on? To give you an idea of how badly damaged it is, the whole right side drained in about 5 seconds. ?

Hey Wicked, just take it over to Denny at Brighton Radiators. He does excellent work, is a custom exhauset and radiator guy, has raced bikes for many years, and is cheap! He fixed my totally smashed and leaking rad for upfront cost of $25, but I paid him $40 just for saving me so much cash.

Just look him up in the yellow pages, you'll have to drive out to Brighton, but is still cheaper than buying new, and can usually turn a rad around in a couple of days.

Peace

Dodger :D?

>As soon as things start to warm up a bit we ought to get a group of CO riders together.

Count me in.. anything over 35 is warm. ? (I'm in COS)

Manly Radiators... I always thought that was the coolest name around for a radiator shop.

Merf

i got a pair i'll sell you for $300.00 shipped to your door. you can have the left for a spare. i will not break up the set.i also have a brand new stock wr 400 silencer . never used.i also have a brand new yz 426 swing arm with bushings for sale for 275.00 shipped.

letr me know

chris