Sign in to follow this  

Where can I order "Sweetcheeks" from?????

Hi Guys, I need help finding a company that sells the Sweetcheeks seat toppers. I search many sites and addys and can't find a company currently in buisness that sells them. Anybody have an ordering phone # Thanks, Jim:crazy:

Thanks George, I sent an email. I will call tomorrow, if they have it, and order it. Ribeye, Thanks for trying. Jim

I'd be interested in these if you find they are still available. Please let us know.

Ok guys, I just ordered the Sweetcheeks. The phone # 513-761-0936 The price is like $30. The way I understand it is that Ray is now at sporttour.com Thanks to all that helped:thumbsup: Jim

some pictures of when you get them, i've heard about them but haven't seen them yet

Hi Guys, Well, I finally got the Sweetcheeks (I think they lost my order) and tried it out yesterday. For on road use I give it a 7 1/2. It gives much more support than standard but tends to move around a little and gives an unstable feeling. Now don't get me wrong, I would rather have that unstable feeling (that you would probably get used to in a short time) than have my 240lbs. butt be sore for days. I would buy it again. Sorry, I don't know how to post pics. I'm old and still learning all the things computers can do.👍 May you all have a pleasent day riding! Regards, Jim

Sorry, I don't know how to post pics.

Sent you a PM. I can host them for you.

Jim - mine felt a bit unstable until I replaced the 2L bottles with some dense foam ($1 kneeling pads rolled up into a cylinder). Made it much steadier and didn't have the odd "crinkling" noise like the empty bottles. Felt better too.

Dean

so the idea is a 2-liter under each sit bone for a nice air ride? how does this doohickey compare to a sheepskin cover?

so the idea is a 2-liter under each sit bone for a nice air ride? how does this doohickey compare to a sheepskin cover?

How does a sheepskin cover increase the width of the seat?👍

Jim - mine felt a bit unstable until I replaced the 2L bottles with some dense foam ($1 kneeling pads rolled up into a cylinder). Made it much steadier and didn't have the odd "crinkling" noise like the empty bottles. Felt better too.

Dean

"Crinkling noise"...👍 That is by far the strangest contraption I have ever seen. Is it very comfy?

Hey Sundog, Thanks for posting pics! I tried the gardener pads (like Dean did) and rolled them up and stuffed them in for a more comfortable and stable ride. For longer miles days I will use this set up but I still would like to try the Wallmart atv air cushion. (if I can locate a store that carries them in northeast Ohio) Happy Riding, Jim 👍

I just don't know about that thing:crazy: My Corbin does just dandy for long street rides,👍 yet more $$ Sport tour doesn't know to much about that item but does carry it online.

Now how does it work if your in the twisties? if you know?