Where can I order "Sweetcheeks" from?????

Hi Guys, I need help finding a company that sells the Sweetcheeks seat toppers. I search many sites and addys and can't find a company currently in buisness that sells them. Anybody have an ordering phone # Thanks, Jim:crazy:

Ok guys, I just ordered the Sweetcheeks. The phone # 513-761-0936 The price is like $30. The way I understand it is that Ray is now at sporttour.com Thanks to all that helped:thumbsup: Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Well, I finally got the Sweetcheeks (I think they lost my order) and tried it out yesterday. For on road use I give it a 7 1/2. It gives much more support than standard but tends to move around a little and gives an unstable feeling. Now don't get me wrong, I would rather have that unstable feeling (that you would probably get used to in a short time) than have my 240lbs. butt be sore for days. I would buy it again. Sorry, I don't know how to post pics. I'm old and still learning all the things computers can do.? May you all have a pleasent day riding! Regards, Jim

Jim - mine felt a bit unstable until I replaced the 2L bottles with some dense foam ($1 kneeling pads rolled up into a cylinder). Made it much steadier and didn't have the odd "crinkling" noise like the empty bottles. Felt better too.

Dean

Jim - mine felt a bit unstable until I replaced the 2L bottles with some dense foam ($1 kneeling pads rolled up into a cylinder). Made it much steadier and didn't have the odd "crinkling" noise like the empty bottles. Felt better too.

Dean

"Crinkling noise"...? That is by far the strangest contraption I have ever seen. Is it very comfy?

Hey Sundog, Thanks for posting pics! I tried the gardener pads (like Dean did) and rolled them up and stuffed them in for a more comfortable and stable ride. For longer miles days I will use this set up but I still would like to try the Wallmart atv air cushion. (if I can locate a store that carries them in northeast Ohio) Happy Riding, Jim ?