Best Trails in Cadillac Area??

What are you riding? If it has a license plate you can ride in the Manistee National Forest on the forest roads. West of Cadillac and south of 115 (Mesik) is awesome. As is the entire area around M-37 and M-55 (Wellston-Irons-Baldwin). Of course you need to have a plate to ride these forest roads.

If you don't have a plate then you have to ride the litte "o" trail system. Double check that because the little "o" and big "o" trails are right next to each other and you need a plate for one of them (anyone know?) and I'm really not sure which one. At any rate both of these trail systems are located off of M-37 between Baldwin and Wolf lake. Both of these are very sandy.

Check out my ride posting for this area on June 27-29. There will be a few of us up in this area riding and it will be a good time, you will need a plate however.

Double check that because the little "o" and big "o" trails are right next to each other and you need a plate for one of them (anyone know?) and I'm really not sure which one.

Big O requires the plate for all of the trail (except where it shares trail with the Little O).

Something that's not total sand and quadified to death.

Run the MCCCT and Caberfae connector west of Cadilac. Best sections are north of M-55. Need a plated bike.

These trails should be big fun, i'm about 20mins West of ther and we got anywhere from 4 to 7" of rain last night, we had to close riverside park because the river had taken over the drive, there are roads close all over Mason County from high water and the river has not even crested yet, i'll be on Little Manistee tommorrow A.M.:busted:?