Sign in to follow this  

Check this NUTTER out riding around a MANSION

man, I got claustrophobic in that upstairs area just before the rooftop.

amazing skills going up that spiral staircase.

Dougie's one our top trials riders and the owner of Goodwood House runs a festival of speed on the driveway to his house every year. Everything from trials, moto x, moto gp machines to Formula 1 cars along with a few crashes:ride:

Man those bike must be so light with very little rebound to be able to hop like that eh?

I dont think he rode the spiral stair case. Thats why it was in the first person view all the way up.

That's what I was wondering.:thumbsup:

Pretty sure it's just a euphemism for a crazy person (aka nutjob).

I like how he makes it into the attic, steals a highlighter, stuffs it in his boot and keeps riding. :p

What's a nutter?

Nutter.. as in like insane, mental, not right in the head, loopy, crazy, off the old rockers, somebody who gets locked away in a mental ward and bangs their head on the wall all day.

But in a good way, of course :thumbsup:

man, I got claustrophobic in that upstairs area just before the rooftop.

amazing skills going up that spiral staircase.

haha as soon as he went out of the room with the poker table i felt the same way haha

Man those bike must be so light with very little rebound to be able to hop like that eh?

Yeah, they are pretty light. Getting down to around 145 pounds these days. Ther ro's bikes are rumored to be under 130 pounds!! :thumbsup:

There is actually a lot of rebound and not much dampening. I actually just blew the shock on my bike earlier this week, and lost all of the dampening. I went ahead and rode it for a good 7 hours anyway though, there really wasn't that much of a noticable difference!