Plates for Pennsylvania

Anyone from Pa have experience making their wr's street legal. I called the DMV which was not that much help.

The gentleman referred me to some form that had nothing to do with motorcycles at all. Something he pulled from their website.

Any help appreciated.


I did mine . it's fairly straight forward . just bolt on all the stuff to make it street legal then get a enhanced inspection like you would if you were retitling a salvaged car . send all the paperwork in along with your recipts and pay taxes on it and the parts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now