Mid-High Cam

Im looking for a good mid-high cam for my 07 250. I have heard good things about the 08 cam but where exactly does it add power? I have been looking at crowers victory cam which the claim 2hp? anyone had experience with this cam? Also what does RHC offer for a mid-high cam? Thanks

THe cam that i had sold was the same cam that HRC was using in there factory bikes and is what the 08 cam is closley based on .If you happen to be close enough to the Honda factory guys my cam is the one they will recomend .this cam combined with my cylinder head work has gotten the hole shots @ this past seasons sx races and is also doing well with a few bikes in the Lites class.For most riders the 08 cam will perform closely with good cylnder heads thesrs a fine line between performace with the curent cam technology being used in these crfs.

i would check out hotcams

The 08 cam is better than the hotcams. Except hotcams just came out with a stage 3 not too long ago, Ron do you know how good it is? Or anyone else for that matter ?

I have been test riding with both the 08 OEM and the 08 victory cam, The crower has more low end and a super strong mid range but feels a little flat on top. The 08 OEM is smoother and feels slower than the crower, but it is deceptively fast, and seems to have more power on top. The crower is a good cam for any track that offers good traction the crower pulls hard out of loamy or sandy corners. The 08 OEM is probably better all around choice, but if you like a mid range" hit" get the crower.

I have been test riding with both the 08 OEM and the 08 victory cam, The crower has more low end and a super strong mid range but feels a little flat on top. The 08 OEM is smoother and feels slower than the crower, but it is deceptively fast, and seems to have more power on top. The crower is a good cam for any track that offers good traction the crower pulls hard out of loamy or sandy corners. The 08 OEM is probably better all around choice, but if you like a mid range" hit" get the crower.

Yeah, Im looking for more mid range. What bike did you test this on? did the crower feel like it had less power up top then the stock cam?