Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

My front end seems to dive midway through a turn

It feels like my front tire is washing out about half way through turns any ideas on how to fix this? Everything is set up good as far as sag and all feels fine throughout the rest of the suspension. Thanks

It feels like my front tire is washing out about half way through turns any ideas on how to fix this? Everything is set up good as far as sag and all feels fine throughout the rest of the suspension. Thanks

what tire are you running?

Its a dunlop d756, but I'm thinking its more in the fork area than tire. This is happening in soft loam dirt on burmed turns, and sweepers.

Its a dunlop d756, but I'm thinking its more in the fork area than tire. This is happening in soft loam dirt on burmed turns, and sweepers.

what have you done to the suspension?

Soften the fork comp a cpl clicks and/or stiffen the rebound. Also make sure you don't have to much rear sag.

doc

docs spot on, just turn the rebound in a couple of clicks.

also you could try changing the geometry, slide the forks through the clamps a couple of mm and try again, also make sure the airs bled out. When forks pump up with air there harder to get into the turns.

mark